Take control stay protected
Identify security weaknesses the same way an attacker would, by compromising them.
Our services are trusted by major companies
All your cyber security requirements under one roof
The Cenobe Penetration Testing Service validates the effectiveness of an organization’s security program and associated technical controls through regular single or managed assessments.
- Web/Mobile Penetration Testing
- Assess the risk exposure of a web/mobile application, including but not limited to unauthorized access, privilege escalation, exploitation and data exfiltration.
- External Penetration Testing
- Identify vulnerabilities on system exposed on Internet from an outsider point of view.
- Infrastructure Penetration Testing
- Provide clients with a level of confidence that their Internet and LAN infrastructure is secure.
- Cloud Security Testing
- Assess the security of your operating systems and applications running on cloud.
- Source Code Analysis
- Comprehensive analysis of source code in a software solution or product.
- Red Teaming
- Simulating their methodologies, techniques and strategies, Security experts seek to achieve the ultimate goals, just as real attackers would have done.
We've got your back.
Cenobe has developed Morpheus AI, an easy- to- use software solution that leverages artificial intelligence for a faster and less expensive alternative to hiring ethical penetration testers. Morpheus AI, provides you a current view of the risk posture from every web app you have, enabling you to protect your organization before the hackers find the vulnerabilities.
“Morpheus rich content and powerful pentesting tools provide an easy-to-use, fast, safe and affordable platform for everyone.”
Web Penetration Testing
Morpheus AI applies artificial intelligence to web application penetration testing. CENOBE created a pen testing engine that provides a consistent, massively scalable, and automated solution.
Why we are here?
Book a demo ?
We will be happy to give you a tour of Cenobe products & services.
Let's work together
Are you interested? We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message using the form opposite, or call us.